Thursday, September 1, 2011

JUST DOWN THE ROAD OF LIFE

(I wrote this today, 1 Sep 2011, thinking about how the seemingly
IMPORTANT things and events in my Life, were but a faded memory
that only came to Call when a song, sound, smell, or visual brought
it to the Fore.)

*** JUST DOWN THE ROAD OF LIFE ***

"As I Travel farther Down the Road of Life, the view in the rear view
mirror takes on a different perspective.   What seemed a major event
at the Time, now seems but a 'bump in the road'!   I am what I am
Today, because of all the 'bumps' that challenged my Mind, Heart,
and Patience!"


{SPECIAL NOTE: Be careful what you ask for or pray for,
because if you PRAY for patience, in my experience you may
most definitely get more 'trials' and 'bumps' to weather,
to Test your Patience (and thereby give you more Practice).
Practice makes perfect - Practice makes Patience.
(AND, more Practice means you will get better at what
you strive for or pray for!!!) } !!! [dht-2011]



[Photo Source: National Geographic online images - Bodie, CA]

[Location Info for Bodie, CA, you can use this link
http://www.google.com/ to do an internet search for Bodie, CA ]

2 comments:

  1. JUST A NOTE - Many times when I look in my 'rear view mirror', the image is blurred from the tears in my eyes. [dht-2011]

    ReplyDelete