Thursday, June 7, 2012

A NEW DAY

                    [PHOTO SOURCE: National Geographic online images]
  

(7 Jun 2012 – When I wrote this last year, my thoughts flowed over the years passed and tears flooded my eyes with the memories of times gone by—never to return but as shadows in a surreal Heart. dht)




So, What will the hands of time say on that new day;
Where will I be when that day arrives;
When will the hand writer of destiny inevitably turn the pages towards me;

So, Is this the sunrise that will announce the first day of the rest of my new life;
Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that is NOT simple;
Memories are the only things that don't change;

My tears are just the words my heart uses to explain my pain;
Thank you for the giving me the best days of my life;
I'll never forget the times we once shared .. and

I'll always remember how much you once cared .. but
Now it's over and it's time to move on, .. to
A NEW DAY.

[-Dorothy Hazel Tarr]

  

No comments:

Post a Comment